Bring the details of an item to be studied into vivid
detail with a visualiser, digital presenter, and document camera. From showing
the entire class the details of computer circuit boards or items on a microscope
slide, to the details of a fossil, plant, or fingerprint, a document camera,
visualiser or digital presenter allows all students to see target details
1. Prepare the items to be studied.
2. Use a document camera, visualiser or digital presenter
to project an image of the item to be studied.
3. Discuss students observations as a class.
4. Direct students to take notes regarding distinguishing
characteristics of the item(s) studied.
5. Project the image of two or more different items using
a document camera, visualiser or digital Presenter. Have students compare and contrast either in
note form or as a complete paragraph.
6. Create a quiz by placing the item(s) discussed under a
document camera, visualiser or digital Presenter. Point to different parts of
the item or change items as applicable. Have students identify each target item
on their paper.